Laugh * Think * Share * Embrace
Major Events @ the EMAG
In addition of the lectures and activities, there are 3 majors events during the EMAG :
- – The Icebreaker, taking place on the Wednesday evening
- – The Gala dinner, Saturday evening and
- – The Farewell Brunch, on Sunday morning/midday.
- You’ll find here some first hand information !
For the welcoming event of the EMAG, we will welcome you at “Le Tigre”, an Alsacian brewery.
It is close to the train station: you can come directly to the Icebreaker before checking in to Ciarus or your hotel.
Because travelling works up an appetite, we planned a generous buffet.
Included in the price:
- 3 drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks)
- Cheese and cold meat platters
- Alsacian Knack
- Vegetable platters
- Quinoa salad
- All-you-can-eat savoury and sweet Flammkuche
- Fruit salad
One big terrace, a small exclusive & calm one and a music underground vault will be at our disposal to feet every kind of needs and taste.
The Gala dinner is the prestige event of the EMAG.
We will join you at the Pavillon Joséphine, a grand building at the centre of the Parc de l’Orangerie, Strasbourg’s “Central Park”.
Places are limited, please book the event without delay.
We have in mind those of you with a special diet requirement.
Please fill in the relevant boxes in the registration form and write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any question!
from 7:30am to 1:30pm at CIARUS buffet restaurant :
– Hot drinks
– Orange juice
– Viennoiseries (croissants, etc…)
– Butter, jam, honey
– Hard-boiled eggs
– Fresh fruits salad or fresh fruits
– Alsacian cooked cold meats
– A warm vegetarian option
Note for Vegans, lactose-free, gluten-free and diabetics:
The brunch is presented as a buffet, allowing to compose suitable lunch in case of special diets.
Gluten-free bread will be available.